Operation Not Forgotten and Code Blue are programs of Life Renewed, a 501(c) (3) organization. Life Renewed was incorporated in 2007, and received tax exempt status in 2010. Operation Not Forgotten delivers resources to promote healthy mental and emotional well-being, and assesses at risk behaviors. Our purpose is to measurably enhance and improve a quality of life and functioning in four areas: mental, emotional, social, and spiritual.
Vet Life and Code Blue Communities are networks of local community weekly support meetings - care groups, the buddy system, face to face - offering tools necessary to assess current levels of functioning and determine what, if any, help or coaching may be needed. The care groups will be structured as peer based support groups - a tried and proven model - the most effective intervention in the United States. It is important to mention the strict adherence to anonymity and confidentiality; no rank or employment position; no last names; no requirement to talk until you are ready; discussions and topics do not leave the room and no command or court mandated attendance. All Meetings are at no cost to participants.
- The mission of Life Renewed International is to provide programs that develop mental, emotional, spiritual, social, physical and economic well-being.
- The mission of Operation Not Forgotten (ONF) and Code Blue is to provide support for the well-being of veterans, first responders and their families through the use of peer-support communities and an assessment tool.
- To offer a process that renews and restores the human spirit.
- To translate our programs into other languages to serve people in other nations.
- To transform lives and change communities through a better quality of life.